Sell More Beats Online

Buy Beats Now! Major Music ENT!

Monday, July 25, 2011

Thoughts on my first Major artist or producer interview


As I sit about 30 minutes after interviewing Paul Wall on Dee Dot's Producers Corner, a year ago when I stumbled onto Icebreaker Productions, no where did I think this would happen. First interview of many to come with many major artists, and I hope to produce a track or few for them. I will say to the world, if you have something you believe in or you want to do in life, go ahead and pursue it to the fullest. Sure I'm not where I want to be in my career, but I'm also not where I don't want to be either, don't let anyone tell you that what you want is impossible. 2011 in life has had its ups in my career from selling more beats, to finishing up this EP and the radio show and it isn't even over yet, I started to pursue my vision when I was 25 and learned a lot on the way, some guys start younger, some older but its never too late! I thank god everyday for this music career and the people that constantly show love and support to the fullest each and every day. Away from the limelight it helps take my mind off of life behind the scenes and I want everybody to know that without you we at Dee Dot's Producers Corner , Major Music ENT & Icebreaker Radio that we all appreciate the supporters!

For more music, beats, & Podcasts
www.MajorMusicENT.com
3 beats for $60

No comments:

Post a Comment