Sell More Beats Online

Buy Beats Now! Major Music ENT!

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Packers vs Steelers SB 2011/ Stop Hating!

Well as the 2010 season comes to a close there are 2 teams left. One of them the Super Bowl isn't unfamiliar grounds, the other its their first time since 1997 when the Packers beat New England. Honestly @ the beginning of the year I could only see one of these teams even making a super bowl which was the steelers (although I picked the Jets). The Packers I saw had potential, but wasn't really sold until the week they played the Patriots a few weeks back. I saw a team with a back up QB almost beat the hottest team in the league in December. Nonetheless this will be one to remember REGARDLESS if my Raiders or Saints made it or not, which leads me into my next topic. Why are Cowboy fans so jelous? I've never in my life seen a group of fans that are so spoiled and bitter as a cowboy fan. Mad b/c another team actually WON and made it there in a year where ya'll were evidently projected to make it to the super bowl it totally absurd. The Dallas Cowboys organization is a JOKE an owner who's a diva, 80% of the fans still living off of past championships not 1-2 years ago but more like 15 + years. They kind of remind me of a guy who's mad cause his friend has a better looking girl friend. The Cowboys fans have did this to themselves, they had high expectations at the beginning of the year for god knows why, and on the other hand can't handle another team winning it in their own stadium, but yet there aren't many fans pointing the finger at Jerry Jones, everyone wants to point to Ted Thompson and the Packers or Dan Rooney. LastIy checked wasn't Jerry in charge of player personnel over the past few years? Isn't he the guy always in the coaches ear on the sideline, and the guy who's running a circus instead of a football team? You COWBOYS fans are the most UNREALISTIC fans in sports and you honestly need a reality check.

No comments:

Post a Comment