Sell More Beats Online

Buy Beats Now! Major Music ENT!

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Who Am I?


Straight out that 337 (Lafayette, Louisiana) now residing in the 972/214 (Dallas, Texas), some know me as a quiet guy, those who really know me know I can let some things come out in many different ways. One of those ways is beat making. Through the years I've always been considered different from the many different things that make me the person I am. Not to say its right or wrong but simply me. My favorite producers range from Kanye West, Dr. Dre, Hi Tek, Just Blaze, Mannie Fresh, Neptunes and last but not least J-Dilla (R.I.P). Sure I know its a lot, but a little bit of each of them influences my ideas. My sound to sum it up is different from most of the everyday sounds from "mainstream" radio or T.V. I had a few things I worked on right after high school I seemed to find a different passion for doing music. The passion for music was always there playing in band for years and I had to get out b/c I wasn't feeling the type of music we were doing for the type of school we were representing. My love for music came back right after I finished school. After lots of plans that didn't go my way I never gave up, sure its years later but its all me. Major Music Entertainment is my production label and be on the lookout for a lot of Major things to come. In 2007 I started working with Rize up Ent. the Atlanta/Dallas based label along with fellow artists Boome, 3-D, MC J MNEMONIC, Tookes, K.I.D and Calhoun. I produced 2 Tracks (Trial Girl # 8 and The Intro) for Boomes New King on the Block album and also working on the Rize Up Ent Compilation with 3-D which will be out later this year. For Production Inquiries I can be contacted @ 469-774-9573 email D.DOTFUSE1981@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment