Sell More Beats Online

Buy Beats Now! Major Music ENT!

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My Pre Season NFL Predictions







Well less than a month away from week one of the new season I'm out to make my predictions, in the process I'm also probably going to make some people mad with my predictions but I'm standing by it write it down so we can talk after the Super Bowl.

NFC sleeper- this was one that I struggled with I can't give one clear cut sleeper but will say New Orleans is more than capable of making some noise ONLY if they play defense. You can't give up as many points as you score I'm. With an offense like they have the defense needs to step up and compliment the offense. Second team Carolina, if Jake doesn't implode in a playoff game again then I think Carolina is just as good as any team in the NFC with Steve Smith & that running game with Stewart and Williams they could also make some noise. Lastly Atlanta by adding Tony Gonzales that will open up more options for that passing and running game.

AFC Sleeper- Not to win the super bowl and no not because I'm a fan The Raiders with a running game like they have and arguably the best corner back in the league leading that defense I think they got all the pieces in place to get back to the playoffs. Those guys won only 5 games last year but 3 of those 5 were after they fired Kiffin they looked a lot better. McFadden will have a breakout year. I also have to possibly throw Houston in there with Andre Johnson and that running game, they won 8 games last year. Can't forget about Cincy as well adding Coles to that group of recievers.

Super Bowl Pick-Philly vs New England
Just think Philly did a lot in the draft, my mind was made before they signed Vick. McNabb finally has receivers , Westbrook has a good back up in McCoy enough said. As far as New England although I hate them I just have that gut feeling Brady is coming back with something to prove. They went 11-5 without him.......

No comments:

Post a Comment