Sell More Beats Online

Buy Beats Now! Major Music ENT!

Monday, December 12, 2011

Makfully hits Dee Dot's Producers Corner 12/12



BIO:

Makfully (Independent artist from Stockton, California)

I started rapping at around 12 years old. Him and his older brother T.G. and I use to freestyle
on a karaoke to beats. Taking snipped off some of the karaoke music used, they starting starting making mixtapes not even knowing it.

Government name is Adolphus Tolver Jr. The artist name Makfully was giving to him at the age of 14. What started out as a hobby, sparked a new founded career so decided to use a nick name that wasa giving to him.


People who influenced my style?
Ice Cube
Young Jeezy
Jay-Z
C-Bo
2pac

I've done shows with:
Young Joc
Mistah Fab
The Jacka
Spice 1
Turf Talk
and a lot more local celebrities in my region

I have 4 projects:
T.G. and Makfully - Welcome 2 the Street (Mixtape) 2007
War Inc. - Warning Shotz (Group Album) 2009
Makfully - Shoebox Money (Mixtape) 2010
Makfully - Reality Check (E.P.) 2011

and a lot of features and cameos.

I have 7 music videos online.

Checkout the show tonight on www.icebreakerradio.com 7:00pm Central, call in to our panel with any questions 646-595-2679

Need Beats 5 beats with leasing rights $20 on www.MajorMusicENT.com

No comments:

Post a Comment