Sell More Beats Online

Buy Beats Now! Major Music ENT!

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Mavs vs Heat.....with new faces in new places



At the start of the season, I thought both teams had a chance to play in this years finals, but I thought with Caron Butler Dallas' chances had went out the window. Miami as well going through that horrendous losing streak this year, but will say between the two teams I have seen some great basketball being played. Dallas whom I been very critical of for years have finally showed that they do have heart with come from behind wins, as well as sweeping the 2010 NBA champion Lakers. Miami to me I compare to the Packers in the NFL , they were hot going into the playoffs and the way they beat Boston right before the season ended kind of made me lose confidence in my pick (Boston) lol. I think the series will likely go 6 or 7 and while I do credit Dallas for this run I have to say I'm going with Miami to win this series. I know Dallas swept them during the regular season however its a different animal right now and I think LeBron and D-Wade will be able to match Dirk, and also I think Haslem on Dirk will be something to watch as he shut him down in the 2006 finals. I will also say I wouldn't have a problem with Dallas winning its well deserved after years of playoff struggles. Dirk has played leaps and bounds better and showed up in important games when his team has needed him. I also think it would be good for the city of Dallas, either way I'm just ready to see some good basketball!

No comments:

Post a Comment