Sell More Beats Online

Buy Beats Now! Major Music ENT!

Saturday, April 16, 2011

NBA Playoffs have arrived


Well the time has come to "Win or Go home" and I must say this is the most wide open I've ever seen the NBA playoffs in a long time. Out west I think their are 3 teams capable of winning it all in Los Angeles , Oklahoma City, but I picked San Antonio to win the west based on 2 things. #1.) Home court advantage, I think a veteran team like this with finals experience and the coaching of Greg Poppovich will be big for them to make another run. I don't care what happen when the Lakers went in there a month ago and beat the pants off the Spurs. The Spurs still tied the season series 2-2 against the Lakers and with Bynam being hurt who knows. I got the Spurs beating LA 4-2 in the western conference finals. Oklahoma City is my sleeper in the west as well, they gave the Lakers all they could handle last year and having Kendrick Perkins will be big for them. In the east I think some how some way Boston will get back in one last time, however Miami is the hottest team in the east going into the playoffs in my opinion I think they're catching fire at the right time. Now heres where I think it might get crazy, I think Boston would beat Chicago in a 7 game series, but think Chicago can beat Miami in a 7 game series. The potential Miami/ Boston series in round 2 will be big, and looking at a potential Magic vs Bulls matchup in round 2 is big as well. I think Chicago needs more size inside and in the back court, thats something that may hurt them in the playoffs. In the end I'm sticking with Boston vs San Antonio in the finals, Boston in 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment