Sell More Beats Online

Buy Beats Now! Major Music ENT!

Monday, March 14, 2011

Let The Madness Begin!



Well we're just days before the NCAA tournament, I feel like a kid on Christmas day! I am a big basketball fan in general, its my favorite sport and after this it goes right into the NBA playoffs! As far as the top seeds it went to the teams with the best record which is a good basis but some of those records are a little inflated based on the conference like Duke for example. The ACC isn't the same ACC it was in the 90's the level a competition isn't there so thats why I suppose they won 30 and lost 4. The Big Ten and Big East would be the more power conferences in this and the Big 12 is pretty tough as well so I can agree with the other seeds. I haven't picked a champ yet, but my Final 4 consists of Kentucky facing UConn and Louisville facing Pitt on the other side. Lets see what happens!

1 comment:

  1. For more info about NBA Playoffs 2011, Results, Rosters, Schedule, Winners and more visit altiusdirectory.com
    http://www.altiusdirectory.com/Sports/nba-playoffs.php

    ReplyDelete