Sell More Beats Online

Buy Beats Now! Major Music ENT!

Monday, February 7, 2011

Super Bowl Winners!


As many of you saw the game last night Green Bay walked away the 2010 champs in a much deserved win. As much as I would have like to have seen New Orleans repeat, I am very satisfied with the outcome of this season. Green Bay overcame many injuries from 15 key guys on that team and still found ways to win. Although they lost the game against the Pats in November, it was then when I kind of got sold on them. During the pre-season a lot of people picked them and the cowboys to possibly represent the NFC in the super bowl and I wasn't buying it then and over the course of the year I became a believer in what they were doing as I saw Aaron Rodgers get better each week along with a great defense I knew this team was ready for a deep run in the playoffs. Will they repeat? Hmmmm a tough one considering in the NFC New Orleans will be healthy, I expect Dallas to be back in the playoffs possibly, Tampa will be better, San Fran may finally turn the corner, Minnesota will be better in my opinion and Chicago will probably still be around so it might be tough, but I do think they are capable of coming out of the NFC once again. Will have to also take a look at the draft as well as any free agency.

No comments:

Post a Comment