Sell More Beats Online

Buy Beats Now! Major Music ENT!

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Jay-Z Blueprint 3 Release













Blueprint 3 has been pushed up from 9/11 to 9/8. Although I am guilty for being one of the ones that had it early I am still picking this one up. I have all of Jay-Z's cd's and I must say first and foremost I like this album I think its an instant classic, the second thing is I see a lot of people bashing this album, ask yourself this question is whomever you consider "good" still gonna be hot after 13+ years in the biz? People can say what they want about this man but he's grinded and put out good records consistantly in my opinion a top 5 rapper all time easily. On another small note Kanye stepped up his production I thought he was falling off there for a minute after that 808 and heartbreak album but he's back!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment