Sell More Beats Online

Buy Beats Now! Major Music ENT!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

And Then There Were 4




Well we're officially down to the final 4 teams left in the Playoffs, Green Bay at Chicago & New York Jets at Pittsburgh , now although my team is out (Oakland didn't make it & New Orleans was out rd 1) I'm still loving the playoffs and one team I predicted at the beginning of the year to make the Super Bowl is still in (NYJ). I think Green Bay will beat Chicago , Green Bay has just really been playing some good ball for about a month straight into the playoffs . Aaron Rodgers is probably playing the best out of all the QB's left in the playoffs and the second game I will ride with my initial pick of the Jets going to the Super Bowl, but I will say Pittsburgh has an edge just having experience so it will be touch.




by: D-DOT
Major Music ENT
www.MajorMusicENT.com

No comments:

Post a Comment